What we've done so far :
- Gone door to door to spread the word in our neighborhood
- Drafted a petition to City Council with 210 signatures (and counting)
- Written articles for the Pacifica Tribune
- Attended public town meetings
- Held our own town meeting on August 27th at the Moose Lodge
- Marched with the Pacificans for Responsible Government in Fog Fest.
- See the latest here
How to help the fight:
- Sign the petition and bring it to any of the following meetings
- 9/10 - 10/5: Post public comments on the Draft LCP Policies via the Pacifica City website
- 11/6: Vote in the GENERAL MUNICIPAL ELECTION! Candidates against Managed Retreat are Mike O'Neill (incumbent), Sue Beckmeyer, and Vickie Flores. Register to vote at https//registertovote.ca.gov/
- 11/7: Read the Final Draft LCP Policies on the Pacifica City website
- 11/19: Attend the Planning Commission Public Hearing to Recommend Approval of Final Draft LCP Policies @7pm in Council Chambers. This is a public meeting with public comment - please be there 1 hour early!
- 12/10: Attend the City Council Public Hearing to Approve Final Draft LCP Policies @7pm in Council Chambers. This is a public meeting with public comment - please be there 1 hour early!
- Last but not least, talk to your neighbors and makes sure they know how important it is that the City Council rejects Managed Retreat!